International Study Opportunities
Nursing 418 – Clinical: Family and Community Nursing
Locations: Ireland, South America, India
Contact: Undergraduate Program Office 920-424-1028
- GAIN PERSPECTIVES on international nursing and discover how it differs from national and regional activities
- DEVELOP AN UNDERSTANDING of international health care organizations
- UNDERSTAND THE NEED to analyze economic and non-economic factors that may influence health and nursing in foreign countries
- GAIN KNOWLEDGE of alternative ways of structuring nursing organizations, control procedures and performance evaluations
- ACHIEVE GREATER GLOBAL AWARENESS, especially in relation to developing economic markets
- GROW PERSONALLY from new awareness of the increasingly complex global environment and from meeting the challenges of living and traveling in other countries
*All of the information included here is subject to change. Modifications may be required depending on the exigencies of the situation.
Office of International Education
To read more about opportunities to study abroad, please visit the Office of International Education website.