Accelerated Online – TEAS Requirements
The Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) is an admissions test designed for pre-nursing students. See score requirement on application for details; sub-scores will be considered during admission. The current BSN program mean is posted and will vary cohort to cohort. For general information about the TEAS, please go to: http://www.atitesting.com/home.aspx Register for the TEAS Assessment at PSI. *For your browser, please use Internet Explorer or Firefox (free download from Mozilla.com)
- Go to www.atitesting.com
- Click on “create an account” *If you already have an account with ATI, sign in and click on “edit account”
- When creating an account, complete the information in blue. *When editing a current account, change the Institution as indicated below.
- Institution: select U of WI Oshkosh Accel
- Student/Employee ID: insert “xxxx” (this is the last field you need to complete on this page)
- Click on “Register”
- Click on “Online Store” (upper right) You may take the TEAS through two venues, PSI or on campus at UW Oshkosh
- To register to take TEAS at UW Oshkosh, select TEAS
- To register to take TEAS at a PSI testing center, select TEAS at PSI
- Click on “Learn More”, read directions, then click on “Register”
- At the “MEMBER SIGN-IN” page, use the login for the ATI account you created and follow the online payment process
After you have completed registration and paid your registration fee, you will receive a receipt via e-mail. This e-mail contains the ID # required by testing centers to complete your scheduling of the test. For further questions about TEAS testing at UW Oshkosh please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call PSI at 800-733-9267; call 24 hours after registration to schedule the time and location nearest you to take your TEAS. They will require the ID # from your confirmation e-mail, so please have this available. In the event you need to reschedule your exam, you must contact PSI two days two days before your scheduled exam date/time. There is a No Refund Policy on a TEAS Registration. After scheduling the TEAS with PSI, you will receive an e-mail confirmation with the test center location and directions. *Please print this confirmation and bring with you to the testing site. Please be sure to have your exam results sent directly from ATI/PSI to Accelerated Nursing.
If you have any questions about registering for TEAS, please contact ATI customer service at 800-667-7531 or visit the website at https://www.atitesting.com/About/CanWeHelpYou.aspx